Occupational Health Services
In 2008, there were almost 118,000 reported workplace injuries in New Jersey. These resulted in 47,000 days of lost time.(1) The estimate for the total costs of this is in the hundreds of millions. Mountain Lakes Medical Center works diligently to reduce health costs and the number of OSHA recordables, and keep workers safe and on-the-job.
Dr Richard Schweitzer has over 8 years of Occupational Health experience in Morris County, New Jersey. Area employers now have the opportunity for an open door one-on-one relationship with the owner and practicing physician of the practice that is not always available at larger multi-location practices.
Mountain Lakes Medical Center provides the following services:
- Worker’s Comp Injury Care
- State-of-the-Art Technology in Digital X-Ray, EKG, Spirometry
- Physicals (Executive, Employee, DOT, OSHA)
- Drug Screening
- Onsite Breath Alcohol Testing
- Respirator Fit Testing
- Wellness Programs
- Immunizations and Vaccinations including Flu, Tetanus, Hepatitis
- School and Sports Physicals
- Physician Tours
- Vision Testing – Acuity and Field
- Aviation Medical Exams/pilot physicals
Dr Schweitzer is a Medical Review Officer.
(1) New Jersey Department of Labor and Workforce Development